Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - What kind of dog do you think we should get?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #7
ABnormal

Default What to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy J View Post
Leeann would love to have a little four legged baby. In the past we've had a couple dachshunds that stole our hearts. But that was a few years back. The loss of a pet sure hurts and I promised myself I wouldn't allow it to happen again. But Leeann wants another. Before we get serious about it I wanted to know what others thoughts were? Do you have a dog that travels with you in your coach? We are full-timers now and I know a smaller dog is probably best because a large dog wouldn't have a yard to run around in. What did you consider when you were going to add a little fur ball to tag along? I admit I won't mind a little guy sleeping by my feet. I have been known to get quite attached. Leeann wins this time but I'm not budging on the scooter!
Randy - I have had Great Danes for 45 years now and they are the greatest dogs you could ever own. Problem is I can no longer keep up with them in the show ring. I wouldn't give up dog shows so I down sized to Smooth Fox Terriers. They are much more fun to be around. If a Smooth has a down day, you better get to a vet. Something is wrong.

Long story short, I have a 4 year old Champion that I need to place. No charge. He can no longer win and I have no room for pets. He is the picture of health, goes non-stop and you can pick him up anytime you are headed thru the Kansas City area. He is gorgeous and I would be happy to send a couple of pics if you are interested. He would not hurt a fly, but is rather intolerant of other males. He has not been neutered. Plays with the other dogs great. Kind of like a big baby huey. Let me know if you are interested. Larry P. 913-940-1211. I will throw in a FREE bag of dog food. But WAIT, if you call in the next ten minutes I will also provide a FREE collar and leather lead. OK. OK. I will also throw in a FREE dog toy.
ABnormal is offline   Reply With Quote