Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Should we finance a newer newell with slides or pay cash for an older newell coach?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
Neweller

Ron, That is a decision I believe you are going to have to make. You know your financial situation better than anyone else. If you just want personal opinions you will get plenty around here.

I finance very little and am currently shedding a couple larger payments and going back to my older economical ways of paying cash and maybe settling for a little less. If the 1994 is in great condition and you really check it out good, that could be a viable option. If you are very confident that you will always have money coming in monthly than payments, like you stated (small) could be that other option. Those darn payments come around really quick and a small payment on an RV could be $1200 a month. Now you need (recommended) to consider having a maintenance fund in place for covering any future mishaps or major repairs.

I have heard Essex to be a good company, but personally I have never used them.

Best of luck in your decision process and welcome to the Newell talk forum.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote