Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Wall Refinishing Ideas?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #8
prairieschooner

Ken,
We are getting away from the subject but I am a Merchant Mariner, just renewed my 5th Certificate officially called 100 Ton Master Steam Power or Sail and I am proud of it. Since I am a Marine Surveyor I am still spend a few days a week at Sea. Being a Marine Surveyor I do know the difference between poor and good quality and our Newell was built with great craftsmanship and quality materials.
Back to the Subject. Does anyone know what the Manufacturer of the Laminate was in '82? I feel naked out here without a spare sheet. I removed a convertible Table in the Living area after returning from the Creede Rally since we both liked the open appearance of the newer coaches that we saw at the rally. I would like to build a small Cabinet or Rack at that area.
maybe we could start a discussion about Floors next?
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote