Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - No Frozen Anything
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 02:39 PM   #4
prairieschooner

Thumbs up

Just a little note from Golfo de Santa Clara. The weather is as good or better than expected at the low 90's during the afternoon.
Doubloon and Bonnie are really enjoying their runs on the Beach, I usually take them on the Beach at 6:00 AM and whenever the Off-Roaders are not there.
We went into the Village last night and it was wild! The Shrimp Fisherman had a very good day and like their predecessors, they became Drunken Sailors. We went to the "Yellow Place" and had the new "World's Best Shrimp Tacos". They are $2.00 each and the Shrimp is fresh without being frozen. You can choose between Corn or Flower Tortillas and those are Fresh as well.
David, we are about 2 hours into Mexico (not counting the Border Inspections). We are at a time share that we have with Colorado River Adventures at the El Golfo Resort. I checked yesterday and only found one other RV Park here and it was $10.00/day for Dry Camping only right on the Beach but you have to be very careful not to go too far onto the sand. We have seen numerous folks stuck out there, one Mexican Lady had to sleep in her truck until someone could come and help her out.
Attached Images

1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote