Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 11R 22.5 Tire prices
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 05:49 PM   #8
Neweller

Larry, I would have to agree with that statement.

Jimmy, that is a screaming deal on price.

Jon, I have never run those Double Coin but know they are a top Chinese brand that makes tires for a lot of other known company's. I do know an auto transport company out of southern California that uses those tires and loves them. But, on a motorhome we need to probably look into it further. I know there has been a lot of dialog around here and it seems to end with needing to spend the big dollars.

Something I've been pondering on these tires and after reading in this thread would be consideration on what is the most feasible way to go on tire purchases? Some Newell owners run the socks off there Newell's or tread I should say while others do a lot of sitting. Kind of my point here is, If you know tire (A) has a great safety rating but has a lower tread life VS. tire (B) which also has a great safety rating with a 30% longer tread life and your vehicle will be sitting more often than being driven? Do you still opt for a tire twice the price? I know a lot members here like to go for the gusto and buy the high end high dollar tires. I too have done it in the past to just let my coach tires age away and need to be replaced with only about 10,000 miles on them. The question to my point is there finding any common ground to some real savings here?

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote