Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - House batteries overcharged
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 05:12 PM   #7
smagown

Guys:
I bought the Trik-L-Sart after the fact but haven't used it because I don't have house current voltage for it to draw off of yet. My batteries should be here Thursday. I got them after Michael recommended them.
This is my first all electric coach and I was used to propane heat and water heater, two way refrigerator etc. I dry camp at 'Dega & Texas Cup races so this took some getting used too. I never had to run my generator in previous coaches like I have to in my Newell. I was worried about the hours on the generator & Cressly said just let it run. Then I saw a couple of the Nascar coaches come through Newell with 22k hours on the gen set and they ran fine.
I just had to immerse myself in the new culture and I'm fine now.
I had vented 8D's and Trojan's in my last pusher and I stayed on top of my water levels so I had no problems at all.

I was sick when I realized I did this to myself. I assumed the charge function would shut off. As usual, most of my learning has been through my wallet!!
Thanks,
97 #458 w/3 roof airs, 07 997 GT3, 62 Vette,67 SS427 Chevelle, 02 Boxter, 74 GMC mtr hm, 88 Mastercraft 190 Prostar, 86 Ski Nautique 2000, 02 Baja Islander 212
smagown is offline   Reply With Quote