Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - New to Newell
Thread: New to Newell
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #8
77newell

Dmatz: the major components assembled by Newell into the chassis are more or less standard issue by various suppliers to the commercial vehicle manufacturers. If your coach has a Cummins engine, I would not be hesitant to contact the local Cummins dealer for help and Cummins is everywhere. Likewise it's possible to find local service outlets for the other components, probably at the same outlets as the engine supplier. You might want to check with Prevost and see how they would respond to a troubled Newell showing up for service needs. I'm guessing they would be very happy to help.

Regarding the house part of the coach, Newell could talk any major RV service facility through how to service or repair anything. That's one of the great benefits of Newell, they will help someone else help you get back on the road. For instance, the folks at Motorhomes of Texas are on a first name basis with the service folks at Newell.

Given the help individuals on this site have gotten from Newell in doing our own service and repairs (and I know I'm not as skillful as someone doing it for a living) I'm confident you will never ever be left in a lurch. I can't say I know where "lurch" is but "no worries mon" because you will never be left there.
2007 civic toad
77newell is offline   Reply With Quote