Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Tech Companies are Developing TV’s that Watch You
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:04 AM   #2
Neweller

Sean, I have to laugh at that bill of bull! I believe they will come with this but I would never accept or use any service like it. It is just like cookies on a computer being tracked via the internet. It is hard to stop it and have any descent web surfing available and of course all this stuff falls under the Patriot Act and NSA with wire tapping. The government will love it.

We have been talking about this for years, that cable boxes were already set up for it. I originally read about it back in the 80's in Popular Science or something. It is strange they are applying for the patent not. It must be the method of how it will work.

People who can't live without their cable and satellite will not have a much choice once this type of thing is enacted, which probably won't take long the way things are progressing nowadays.

Thanks for sharing. I like to keep up on some of this stuff, especially the technology side of things. I'll pass it on...
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote