Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Intro to group
Thread: Intro to group
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
Dan B

Default Intro to group

Hello everyone,

My name is Dan Bush and I joined the group some time ago but haven't posted anything till now. I currently own an American Eagle and would like to move up to a Newell some day. I'm trying to learn as much as I can in the meantime. I'll probably end up with a 1995 to 2001 model coach. I had a few questions about the changes in that model year range.

1.) The 2000 coaches have a new front-end appearance. Were there any significant changes to the chassis or major components? All I see is a face-lift.

2.) Anyone out there with a bath and a 1/2 model? This has become very popular in production RV's. If so, do you like it as much as you thought you would? Can you separate the master suite from the 1/2 bath and the forward part of the coach? That would be nice with overnight guest.

3.) Is there anything you especially like or don't like about your coach in the year range given?

4.) Even though the coaches are custom built, I don't really see that much difference on the inside of the coaches I can find pictures of other than color choices. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Dan
Dan B is offline   Reply With Quote