Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Here comes Jed Clampett
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 02:40 PM   #11
Richard and Rhonda

Hey !!!!!

I only moved to a different state, they do have internet in WV you know.

Anyway, the visit to Newell homeplace was fun. I enjoyed the free reign of the shops they permit. I did my own self guided tour, and met some really neat folks. Of course we toured the coaches for sale. I think we'll be staying with the one we have.

I did have Newell do an alignment. Mainly because I did not trust all the work I had been doing my self in the driveway. After all I was using string, and home made jigs.

Ha ha, that was a wasted 500 bucks. The guy said the toe in was perfect. He didn't touch it, The machine they had showed a thrust angle on the rear axles of 0.06 degrees. He laughed when I pulled out my coach log and showed him where I had measured the angle using string, and had the same exact number. He wanted to know how I did that.

They did adjust the camber and toe on the tags, so I guess I did get something other that self satisfaction from the experience.

And one last thing, I also didn't know Tom was a song writer. I might think twice about giving up my day job if I were him, though.
CoMotion Tandem
Often wrong, but seldom in doubt
Rhonda's chronicle https://wersquared.wordpress.com/
Richard and Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote