Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Can You Get Inspired by This Mystery Luxury Coach? Do You Recognize it?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #105
Neweller

Okay here are the last two pictures which are of the exterior. You will notice it has a couple of port hole windows which kind of distinguishes itself from all the vintage or classic Newell's I have ever seen. There might be a couple of other things but for the most part she resembles her cousins.Name:  image368.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  14.9 KBName:  image379.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  18.3 KB

If any of you ever seen the thread of the shorty classic Newell that was used as a mobile bank I posted about a few months ago, you will notice that this particular coach had fascia curves ahead of it's time as this particular coach is a 1967. Newell waited until the early seventies before they went with some of the characteristics of this particular coach. The original owner of this coach which I believe stills owns this coach unless someone has recently bought it, had stated in our interview that the Newell Coach factory redid the front suspension, upgraded to a 6 speed Allison transmission and a bunch of other stuff bringing her up and ahead of most of her other cousins. I believe only two of these particular coaches were modified at the Newell factory with these kind of upgrades. The owner joked stating it was at a cost almost as much as the original price of the coach but well worth it in his book. Then he had the interior upgraded not too long ago with some newer frills. I'll update some more of the history shortly. I have to go an enjoy my salad now.

Yes Forest you are correct, no rice or gravy, unless it is sprouted somehow. I can eat anything that is not taken past 105 degrees, so my tea must be steeped a little on the cooler side. But, I will surely say goodbye to any high blood pressure or other ailments. I have done 10 day juice fasts in the past and they do wonders for a reboot.
Attached Images

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote