Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Slide Problem
Thread: Slide Problem
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 06:23 PM   #7
tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrench45 View Post
Tuga, thanks for the info. i have 2 other problems that i need to get fixed before i leave on my trip friday: the ABS light is on above the drivers seat at the driver center. Im almost positive it just came on because i do not recall it ever being on. The other problem is driving home, my generator randomly shut of 4 times. Newell just replaced the sending unit for the temperature so i know its not overheating. Im debating whether to drive up to Newell tonight and see if the can fix these items tomorrow morning, or try to get them fixed myself.
The ABS light comes on in my coach when the humidity is high. After the humidity drops and the air is dryer the light goes out. It has been doing this for 4 years! I wouldn't worry about the ABS light if I were you.

My generator did the same thing yesterday morning. I found that the fuel/water separator drain screw was loose. I tightened it up (about 5 turns) and the generator has been running smoothly for the last 24 hours! I'm not saying that is your problem but it could be.

If you drive up to Newell tonight look me up; my Newell is a 1999 and is white with black,gold, & sliver accents.

BTW, what is your name?
Coach #512
2005 Pilot
tuga is offline   Reply With Quote