Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Power Steering went out
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
Hardtrigger

Three hoses are connected to the resevoir and the one hose that feeds the pump had the gasket that is under the lid stuck half way from outlet to hose inlet. Fished it out replaced little fluid i lost and crossed my fingers that fluid that was not getting to the pump would be the problem. Was not. Just as difficult to steer, frustrated! If it is in the steering box please share on where location is so as my friend (mechanic) and I may look for solution there! Have strong feeling for some reason there is not a problem with pump though that may be next step. Did I fry pump with lack of fluid? Who knows how long that gasket was there cause there was a gasket under the lid. Also have air leaking out of generator box towards the rear,is there a tank back in there? Found the slight leak in front passenger door where blower is from tank outlet and corrected that. I think I read on forum there is a total of nine tanks and prey that the leak in generator is a tank for I do not want to remove generator to repair lines way back in there. I guess this years vacation is over due to issues evertime I start the damn thing. Any other advise is very much appreciated and applied from all! Thanx again, Robert
Hardtrigger is offline   Reply With Quote