Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Tech Talk Archives 14
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:21 AM   #35
Neweller

A
1874 12/23/2005 2:04:24 PM 12/24/2005 Ken White admin@LuxuryCoachLifestyle.com Newell Classic Forum is Up! I wanted to update everone that has expressed interest to me about having another way to exchange ideas on Newell ownership. We have added a forum just for Newell owners and prospective owners to the Newell Classic website. There have been some additional improvements made to the website as well. Everyone is welcome to come over and exchange ideas at www.LuxuryCoachLifestyle.com as an alternative to flooding the wonderful tech board offered here by Newell Coach. What other Newell owners and I have discussed is a way for all of us Newell people to trade information that will help improve anything and everything regarding the life owning a Newell Coach. I am here to work with everyone interested in Newell motor homes and anything pertaining to them. Anyone interested in helping out, just let me know. This is the chance to clear up some of the many questions that we all may have about the Newell lifestyle. I know I have dozens of questions that I want answered and have a lot I love to share about to make Newell ownership that much better. This interaction is for all years of Newell ownership.

Ken White
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote