Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Endless Possibilities for Upgrading Newell Dash Designs and Gauges - Sharing Ideas
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #11
Neweller

Here is a 2013 Cadillac XTS LCD Instrument Cluster being demonstrated by one of their engineers. Give's one an idea of how manufacturers are going in this direction on luxury automobiles. Of course the option should be much easier in a luxury motor coach with all the ample room to work around things. The idea here is to allow a persons imagination run wild if he so chooses.

This is a short video. A friend of mine actually had a customized dash they built like this Caddy installed in a 4WD Diesel PU for his company's wheel and performance parts display during the 2012 SEMA Show. It's going to be something they plan on offering to the truck scene maybe later this year.

[video=youtube;VCIgIy64JA8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=VCIgIy64JA8&NR=1[/video]
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote