Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - determining values on used Newell coaches?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 01:13 AM   #9
Neweller

John, I truly believe if there were enough coaches built by Newell where it would warrant a pricing guide book, you would find suggested prices considerably higher. Newell's for the most part are a huge bargain compared to the average deluxe box coach. When you think that new ones are starting at a million and a half, and going up from there.... The previous wealthy owner takes a nice chunk off the values we second and third owners get to enjoy. All a guy has to do is look at a new half million dollar cheese puff of a coach to quickly appreciate the quality of a Newell, Wanderlodge or other Luxury Conversion. As Bob was kind of stating, Newell's are a bargain right now.

Values on Newell's are all over the place, and you will see many owners and wannabe owners posting this same statement throughout this board. Study the pricing over at NewellClassifieds.com, Luxury Coach Classifieds : Luxury Motorcoaches for Sale, Luxury Motorhomes for Sale, Luxury RVs for Sale and any others sites you run across. You will quickly see who is over priced and who is right on. I have been studying Newell pricing for about ten good years and have a great idea of value as do many others on this board. Sellers need to realize that they have to be fair pricing their coach just like they may want the possible seller to do on a replacement coach they too are considering purchasing. The guy who will probably never sell his coach, will be that person whom originally purchased on the upper end of pricing when he bought.

Value = Condition, Layout, Condition, Amenities, Condition, Mileage, Condition, Needed Size, Condition, Maintenance Records, Condition, Condition, Condition..............$$$$$$$$$

I like what Mike stated above on value without maintenance records, but I would be more inclined to take that 20-30% off of a repossessed coach or more.

Hopefully my 2 cents worth of jargon is helpful.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote