Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Interior Inspirations get Creative with the inside of your Luxury Coach!
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #9
Charlotte Rosita

Some more coach interior inspiration.

1958 Vickers Showmans Traveling Wagon, White, Pink and Mirrors lots of them! Very chic, romantic and girly. I know, I know most men wouldn't want to step foot in this RV..wouldn't want to get the mud from your boots on the white carpet. None the less it's pretty isn't it?

Name:  1958 Vickers Showmans Travelling Wagon3.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  23.9 KB

This next coach is a Marathon. Again I'm in love with the whole interior of this one. But I saved this photo because of the ceiling design.

Name:  marathoncoach.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  25.9 KB

Dark interior? Brighten it up with a pop of color. Lime green?

Name:  darkinteriorwithlimegreen.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  21.6 KB

This booth, table and chairs are fantastic!

Name:  boottableandchairs.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  20.3 KB

Too dark in your coach? Add some White!

Name:  addsomewhite.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  26.8 KB

I like the long sleek cabinet pulls in this coach. I think it would add an updated look to the older classic Newell coaches drawers and cabinets.

Name:  likecoachcabinetpulls.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  24.3 KB

1989 Newell Coach interior re-design! It can be done! This Newell Coach has been beautifully updated.

For more photos of this coaches interior you can find it in the Newell Showcase. NewellShowcase.com Newell Coach Photo Gallery, Newell Coach Photo Showcase, Newell Motorhome Photos, Newell RV Photos, Newell Photo Gallery - 1989 Newell Coach Album 6

Name:  1989 newell coach.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  20.7 KB