Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Michelin 365 tire upgrade newell and prevost coaches?
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 11:56 PM   #16
rheavn

Tom & Julie,
Just got back from Newell & asked a lot of questions about the 365 upgrade. I also asked your question about putting the 365s on the tag. Any coach with the tag wheel inverted out like the front wheels, this change in the tag assembly occurred around 2000, can put the 365s on the tag as a bolt on. Advantage is additional carrying ability & an emergency spare for the front.

Some other answers I got. The alcoa wheel # Newell is using for the 365s is 803601. When I asked if the stud holes could be drilled out to fit coaches with 1 1/16" studs I was told Newell didn't think Alcoa would like that. I then asked could the wheels be ordered with 1 1/16" stud holes and was told Newell had not tried. I asked about the wheel well skirt replacement. I was told it was a coach by coach basis, but felt my '99 would need the ww skirts altered. I was under the impression the ww skirt alteration was making it wider, but that is incorrect. It needs to be raised to allow clearance.

By the way Newell has lowered the price on the non ZF coaches to $2995.

Hope this answers some questions.....................