Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - dash stem lights
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 12:54 PM   #7
Summersgal

Default Dimming the Post Lights

Hello All,

On our 1996 Coach I have a lot of the Post Lights in different locations. The ones located on the dash are all now working and I found the dimmer for those and they function correctly. The post lights installed on the small switch panels on each side of the bed are now all working and they can be dimmed all the way to off. The Post lights located on the instrument panel above the microwave, and the switch panel on the end of the kitchen lower cabinet when you first enter the coach are all now working also. Here comes the "BUT", I can find no dimmer to dim or switch to shut off the post lights located on the last two panels I described. I have not tried to see if these lights go out if the coach is running or if they go out when shore power is removed. I have tunnel vision believing there must be a dimmer switch somewhere. I also found out that out of the 11 post lights that where not working, one had the wire off on the back of the light, the others were just the bulbs. The Grainger part number for the bulb is 1C904.

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg...04&N=0&sst=All

Do these lights stay on all the time, can they not be dimmed, or am I going to look silly on this one.

Jeff
Coach #432
Summersgal is offline   Reply With Quote