Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Turn signal...3 clicks?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
jmacstack

Default Turn signal...3 clicks?

I have just returned from NH via canada and Rt 2 back to Montana. Had a great trip and have decided that Wal-mart parking lots are fairly grim places however, I am grateful that they are generous and share their lots with us.

Even while driving, I am learning things about this coach. On this trip I found that my blinker handle turns 3 clicks. Anybody else's do that? I haven't figured out what this could possibly do!

There is also a lever just under the steering wheel. Is this lever(it slides) used to remove the steering wheel so the dash is more accessible?

I also learned that there are several roof leaks..one through the front roof air and another on the passenger side somewhere near the curve of the roof and another up front above the windshield. I'm not sure exactly how to address these. Any advice would be appreciated. My inclination is to get up there with a caulking gun and have at it but that seems a bit of a renegade approach and just a quick fix.

When I pull the coach out of winter storage our first trip is to head to Newell so perhaps I will have them deal with it.

That's all for now, Jennifer
1987 Newell, 40ft #143
DD 8V92 Silver
2010 Cannondale Tandem
No Name Tandem Mtn Bike
1973 Triumph GT6
2012 AWD 4-door Mini-Cooper
3 Ford Trucks
Just another fanatical motorhead
jmacstack is offline   Reply With Quote