Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - The Full Time Dream!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 02:40 PM   #74
chockwald

We are now down to 11 days....we have moved up our departure from the park to January 30th. We'll take on propane and fuel first thing Monday, and then head to my mechanic's to have oil, and filters (oil and fuel) changed, front A/C recharged, brakes checked, etc. Then it's south to Temecula where we will have our AM Solar installation done, and then off to Mesa, AZ to visit with Tom and Darlene for a few days. From there we want to head down to Senator's Wash and visit with Brad and Karen, then off to the Gulf Coast. I guess the trick will be not to rush things, and just travel slowly. This will be the first time we have ever traveled with no time constraints other than the changing seasons, and I don't know how that will feel just now.

It has gotten very cold at night here in Rancho Jurupa....frost on the grass most mornings, and I have had to scrape ice off my windshield more than once lately. It does warm up into the mid 70's most days.

We had a very nice going away party this past Sunday evening with all our kids, their kids, and all their friends (who consider themselves honorary Hockwald's) who spent 1,000's of hours at our home over the past 26 years, and will continue our second round of goodbyes this weekend with close friends, and in-laws. This "saying goodbye" stuff is not for the faint of heart.

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.....at least until something changes my mind!
2002 Thunderbird Retro
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Cannondale F600
2 Terra Trike Tadpoles
Intense 5.5 mountain bike
ALBUM: https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=213
chockwald is offline   Reply With Quote