Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Choosing to live full time in your coach?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #4
Raymond N Priscilla Miller

Living in a sticks and bricks house can have more up keep. Depending on the size of the house and it's age. If you own a home and a coach you will know the up keep of having them both at the same time and that can add up. So imagine not having the house up keep and expenses. With just a coach it's a lot easier on the pocket book money wise not having two large expenses and mentally it's easier on the mind... to us at least.

If you can say yes you love to travel, you like meeting interesting people, you want to simplify your life in some ways but are open to new adventures and new things. Then I think you'll surly find the adventure your looking for in fulltiming!

Retiring from the military being always on someone else call. Sure, I wanted to serve my country and I did proudly. But I longed for a freedom that fulltiming has given me. Priscilla sometimes misses caring for people because she has a heart of gold. However, she doesn't miss being on her feet for those long shifts. We chose to take an early retirement and our adventure these past six years has been wonderful! After all we're still at it!