Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Please tell me what the difference is between the top brands are
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #4
chockwald

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77newell View Post
John: your question is impossible for us to answer in a way that is relevant to your needs. Newell is one brand with each coach custom designed per the instructions by the initial buyer. Prevost is several brands, each brand having gained experience and expertise in particular aspects of converting the shell to a coach. Newmar is a mid-level motor-home producer that uses chassis and shells of fiberglass that are shared by many similar companies. Foretravel is a higher end motor-home producer similar in concept with Newell in that they make their own chassis but with the skin being fiberglas rather than Newell's aluminum.

There is no universal best choice. There is a personal best choice for each of us, after considering all the trade-offs. Those trade-offs can only be evaluated based upon your personal preferences and values. I would suggest you start by listing what aspects are important to you and your significant other. Do this based upon how you actually plan to use the coach, be sure to keep it real. Then go through the coaches you liked and score them against your listed criteria.You can even put various weights on the listed items as not all are of equal importance. Then see how you react to the scores, if you are happy with the score you will probably be happy with the coach. If you are disappointed with how the scores came out then buy the one you wished had been on top.
Jon, you it it right on the money......I have nothing to add.

Clarke
2002 Thunderbird Retro
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Cannondale F600
2 Terra Trike Tadpoles
Intense 5.5 mountain bike
ALBUM: https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=213
chockwald is offline   Reply With Quote