Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - On My Way
Thread: On My Way
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 01:15 AM   #55
zcasa

Hey Clarke:

Lovin it. Thanks for all your blogs. Life is good. We had a great 20 mile bike ride today to all five missions in San Antonio. We stayed at Travelers RV Park about 3 miles from downtown and right on the mission trail bike path. Awesome. Wally told us about the Missions and he has stayed here. We would recommend this park to all our Newell friends. The Niosta festival is concluding tomorrow here and it is quite an event. Loads of fun.

Glad you guys got to Tom's safely. Homemade Pizza sounds perfect. I think we are having leftovers. LOL. We will begin our trek following your successful trip tomorrow. Hope to be at Tom and Darlene's Thursday with no additional issues.

We have enjoyed these three weeks of following your adventure and to meeting all of our Newell friends in Austin and to adding some memories to our own experience. This is a great lifestyle and, yes, there is no need to wait a year to get together. We are going to be in CO all summer partying and then off to the east coast and then winter in FL. Think about it. It is easy to sell insurance on the road. LOL.

Thanks for all your postings. Hello to all in Mesa.

David and Denise
zcasa is offline   Reply With Quote