Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Iowa State Park Asking for $27 Million Bailout
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
Neweller

I remember reading something about the construction of this 240 acre place a couple years ago. There are some nice amenities at the lodge including dining, wedding ceremony area, live theater (available with dining and a little indoor water park with arcade; great for the kids and grand kids. Also a 9 and 18 hole golf course with reasonable rates.

I had to laugh when I seen the chef at the Rathbun Lakeshore Grille's name is Bob Newell C.E.C.. His menu sounded pretty good!

The place is wide open and easily accessible with a big luxury coach and toad. I think they could use some additional matured landscaping. The RV side of things might not be swank enough for some. All in all, a nice place. Sad they need a bail-out!

Direct link to the photo tour page: Property Photo Tour | Honey Creek Resort State Park

Direct link to the RV page: Rathbum Lake RV Campground | Honey Creek Resort State Park

Thanks for sharing Sean!
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote