Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - I goofed up!
Thread: I goofed up!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #12
smagown

This happened to me in 1973 in college:
I invited a pretty girl to go camping in the mountains, much to her dismay she accepted. I rented a 20'Winnebago Brave and off we went into the night. Got up in AR and looked at the gauge for the poo poo tank and saw it was full, not cool. I pulled down a lonely, dark road, put her in park. Got a flashlight and looked for the pipe with the cap and valve. We had camped all my life, starting in Army surplus tents with mosquto nets and army cots, then a pop up, so this was high cotton. I was standing in a ditch and the pipe was about chest high. I pulled the valve open and let er rip! The product shot out like a water cannon and all I could do was cover my face and mouth best I could. It covered me head to toe. I barfed my way around to the entry door looking deranged. "Ol girl took one look and said "Throw those clothes away and put this towel around you." I did as I was told and showered up, put on some foo foo powder, and the trip was all down hill from there!
97 #458 w/3 roof airs, 07 997 GT3, 62 Vette,67 SS427 Chevelle, 02 Boxter, 74 GMC mtr hm, 88 Mastercraft 190 Prostar, 86 Ski Nautique 2000, 02 Baja Islander 212
smagown is offline   Reply With Quote