Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Headlight Upgrade Information for 90's Newell Coach
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 02:59 PM   #5
hlfdzn

When I picked up our coach, Sam said that there were two areas that were lacking in the 90's era coaches, headlights and defrosters. He was accurate on both accounts. These lights are severely lacking on clear nights, and much more so during inclimate weather.

Driving on the ALCAN, I was fearful of driving during anything less than daylight for fear of hitting wildlife or encountering some other road hazard. The Yukon/BC border area has roaming buffalo, hitting one of those would really ruin a trip.

I agree with Michael & Tom about the great information you've given us. Thank you!

After checking on the glass replacements mentioned above, I've found that his prices aren't that far off. If anyone proceeds with Mr. Sterns recommendations or some other idea, please let us know if the lighting is indeed substantially improved. Like Michael, I'm also interested in the possibilities of a group purchase.

Paul
'93 Newell 45' #320
hlfdzn is offline   Reply With Quote