Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Does anyone like the idea for Newell to offer a Retro-Designed Coach?
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 09:41 PM   #4
Neweller

I have tried pretty hard to sell many folks contemplating the purchase of a bus conversion, a Newell Coach and some others on the Newell Coach quality. Many like the classic Newell better than the P2000i and state that is why some of the bus conversion are more of a turn on. They say some of the buses have a brawny look that separates them from your average so so middle of the road so called luxury RV (cookie-cutter).

I recently met a guy who is taking a 2009 Wanderlodge chassis and shell and converting it to look like an older Eagle with triple slides. It will be a cats-meow for sure. There will be folks whom think it's stupid but then there would be some that will stand in line with big bucks wanting it. It already has the front and rear off an Eagle on it. Basically it will have the class of an Eagle with the amenities of a late model luxury coach and unbelievable fuel economy. Personally I think it is down right cool.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote