Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - thinking of replacing my inaccurate speedometer with a GPS speedometer
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
GypsyCliff

Default thinking of replacing my inaccurate speedometer with a GPS speedometer

I'm thinking about replacing my inaccurate speedometer with a GPS speedometer. It has many additional features that would be nice-compass, GPS coordinates, temperature, altitude, 0-60 etc. Just wondering if anyone is using one and how often you loose the signal like when in a forest or in the mountains?

Cliff

[h=4]The GPS Range of Instruments[/h] These GPS speedometers provide accurate speed over ground readings and heading information all in one attractive package. Available in various speed ranges to meet your application, the GPS speedometer is offered in a number of popular styles to match the colors in your boat like Premier Pro, White Premier Pro, Amega, Arctic and Eclipse instrument lines.

Our GPS speedometer can be connected to an existing NMEA 0183 receiver if you have one already installed or you can purchased separately our custom design GPS receiver/antenna. This product is ideal for all speed applications and is particularly useful for slower speed craft and higher speed craft.

Key Features: [TABLE]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]GPS MicroAntenna Included
Date & Time
Trip and cumulative distance
Hourmeter
GPS coordinates
Compass w/ Heading
Peak speed recall
Digital Stepper Motor Drive
[/TD]
[/TR]