Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Isn't every Newell considered a Classic?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 02:32 AM   #9
Newell Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairieschooner View Post
So what we have here is a failure to communicate! I would guess that Classic would have different meanings, how about;
The word classic means something that is a perfect example of a particular style, something of lasting worth or with a timeless quality. The word can be an adjective (a classic car) or a noun (a classic of English literature). It denotes a particular quality in art, architecture, literature and other cultural artifacts. In commerce, products are named 'classic' to denote a long standing popular version or model, to distinguish it from a newer variety.

or;
A classic can be something old that remains prized or valuable (but not an antique).

Now those of us with the "older" coaches would see them as classics and those of you with newer coaches would see them as classics;
Manufacturers frequently describe their products as classic, to distinguish the original from a new variety, or to imply qualities in the product.

Classic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to start an argument but I know that my '82 is both.
Hey Steve,

You have a double classic.

Jeff

Jeff & Leann Shackly
Newell Attack is offline   Reply With Quote