Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - The Envy of All Existing Luxury Coach Owner Snowbirds!
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #20
Neweller

The funny thing is the poor little Jack Russells have to go out of there way to go take care of whatever their business may be as they can't hop through the snow very well. Even the neighbors Ridgeback travels via the cleared areas when coming over for a visit.

A nice generator in a beautiful luxury Newell coach would have been a tall order for back up during this little fiasco without power. We have about 13,000 watts of solar panels sitting in crates not doing a bit of good with everything to build a couple nice solar systems and the plan was to install at least half of it this spring. As I mentioned in another post on previously, we are seriously considering selling everything we own and living in a Newell when in the states and the rest of the time in South America. Been thinking about the best choice in the south for a storing a coach when not in use.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote