Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - The Envy of All Existing Luxury Coach Owner Snowbirds!
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #24
Neweller

Well, might as well share the bright white news. We got another 8" last night and we just heard there is another 6-10" coming our way between tonight and Monday. Our neighbors been out clearing our main road out to the highway which is what he did during the last storm for us. We lost our phone and internet last night and the power went out in the middle of the night until late this morning. I had to use my mobile device until things came back up. Now we are filling jugs and such for back up water, making sure all laundry and things are tidy in case we go down again. I keep telling myself that this is supposed to be 1st world, but it feels like we are going backwards on some things. I can only imagine if the grid went down how chaotic it would be. People are so caught with their pants down on just these storms, what will they do when some serious SHTF?
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote