Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Rock chips on tow Vehicle
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:46 PM   #7
Neweller

Here is the system direct from Roadmaster. Their latest Guardian model below with a description:

Protect Your Towed Vehicle and RV Against Dings and Rock Chips.
The Guardian is crafted from rotationally-molded, high-impact polyethylene to absorb the impact of rocks, gravel and road debris — instead of ricocheting it back at the motorhome. The Guardian can be attached and removed in seconds, and fits all ROADMASTER tow bars equipped with quick-disconnects. Can also be used with a tow dolly to help protect your towed vehicle by using Guardian bracket part no. 2000-8.

If you tow more than one vehicle, the Second Vehicle Kit has all the mounting hardware necessary to swap the Guardian from one vehicle to another.
For maximum protection, use a Tow Defender and a Guardian. Motorhomes kick up rocks, gravel and road debris, but so does oncoming traffic. A Tow Defender/Guardian combination protects your towed vehicle's finish, headlights and windshield against damage from both lanes.
Visit the Tow Bars and Accessories Testimonials page

Now it would be nice to get a first hand photograph of the set-up behind a Newell Coach. Chester or any other volunteers?
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote