Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Has NewellClassic Helped you?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 06:16 AM   #6
fulltiming

Georgia and I were looking at high end coaches: Prevost, Newell and Wanderlodges. We both admired the interior layouts and styling of the Newell. When we found one that had a built in desk, abundant storage and the Newell quality construction we were hooked. We have had our Newell for over 3 years and couldn't be happier with the choice we made.

We found this site after we negotiated the deal on our Newell but before we picked it up. As this site has grown, with more and more folks adding their experiences and their knowledge, it has become more and more valuable. I learn from most of the posts. The exchange of issues and solutions has been extremely beneficial. Additionally, I have found that all the Newell owners I have met have been great folks. With only about 1300 Newells having been built, we are members of a select group of individuals who share the desire to travel, and in some cases, live, in these wonderful machines. I have gained some wonderful friends as a direct result of this site. I have also developed a friendship with several of the employees of Newell. You do truly become members of a large family.

Thanks for all of your hard work in putting together this site, maintaining, improving and growing this site. It is a valuable asset to all of us.
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
8V92 DDEC-2, HT740
PT Cruiser GT with Remco Transmission Pump
https://newellowner.com/newell-photos/
fulltiming is offline   Reply With Quote