Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Questions from a Newbie
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 04:49 PM   #6
NewellCrazy

Welcome Geckos,

Your questions are some what difficult to tackle. The easiest question to answer is about what 35K can buy you which has been answered by Jon Kabbe(77Newell). Any Luxury Coach that has been well maintained should suit you great but you need to narrow your search down and locate a coach that fits your style with layout etc.

My concern is that you stated your not mechanically inclined. That being said I would take a class or dive right in and learn to repair or troubleshoot a few items of which ever luxury coach brand you decide to purchase. Remember you don't have to have a blank check to enjoy rving although that would be nice lol but it does require some money in case your engine, turbo, tranny or generator fails and need replaced or fixed. I forgot to mention tires, When it comes time to replace your tires 3-5K will be out your door. So those are a few items to take into consideration when searching for a coach & why Jeff stated you need some sort of a saving so that you don't get stranded with no way of paying for a tow etc.

Always keep in mind that your motor coach is a house on wheels and like your sticks & bricks house it will always need maintenance its just a part of ownership.

Sean

If Ain't a Newell, It Ain't Wurt Oonin!
NewellCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote