Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Does age of a used Newell Coach matter?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #4
Neweller

Ringo to the site. Glad you came on in and have shared your future thoughts and aspiration of luxury coach ownership. I really don't think age is all that much worry when it comes to a Newell or certain high end quality luxury coach, especially a Newell. A Newell is built hefty like a bus which share many of the same qualities in regards to the frame, body structure and running gear. Designed to go a million plus miles. Just keep the maintenance up on your unit and it should go on forever like Zcasa stated above. Fifty years from now you will probably see Newell's going across the Barrett-Jackson platform bringing bookoo bucks like an old Bentley or Mercedes Gull-wing today.

If you want to save a fortune and join the ranks of ultimate coach luxury, you have came to the right venue. Dive in and enjoy!
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote