Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - On My Way
Thread: On My Way
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 01:21 AM   #11
chockwald

David.....hope you get the water drips worked out resolved before you leave....Tom....right...looking to upgrade to a 2008....maybe all of us could go together and make a time share out of it...LOL!

Got up around 6am, and it was around 28 degrees. Turned on the coffee maker, and turned on the block warmer....burrr! Warmed up to 48 around 9:30am, so I turned over the 6V92 and it started immediately....thank goodness for the block warmer. On the other hand, I had lowered the rear suspension to level the coach the evening before, and it would not come up to ride height after 10 minutes, so I raised the trailer off of the hitch and it finally came up, but didn't seem to want to stay there....as it warmed up more the rear finally stayed up, and the pressure reached its normal level.....whew!

Our drive distance today was 310 miles.....very, very pleasant. Mostly flat and really straight.....headed directly east most of the day. Intermitent rain showers, but more sun than not. We ate lunch in Albuquerque (bet you thought I couldn't spell that!), and reached Tucumcari around 4:30pm. I love travelling without reservations and just making it up as we go. We found a great little park called Cactus RV Park on the east end of town with 80 foot pull throughs, perfectly level, 50 amp, sewer, water and cable TV (very clear,sharp cable TV) for $17!! We're going to watch the Amazing Race at 7pm tonight (6pm Pacific Time) instead of the usual 8pm Pacific Time. No restaurants open today as it is Easter Sunday, so Elaine made a great dinner out of not much, as she always does!

Here's the YouTube link for today:
Attached Images

2002 Thunderbird Retro
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Cannondale F600
2 Terra Trike Tadpoles
Intense 5.5 mountain bike
ALBUM: https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=213
chockwald is offline   Reply With Quote