Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - On My Way
Thread: On My Way
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 01:20 AM   #13
zcasa

Hey Clarke:

Thanks for the great videos. I was ready for the one of Easter Sunday. I got the popcorn out before I started the show lol. Anyways, always great to be safely tucked away in an RV park after a long day of traveling. The Mustangs were great. We were heading from Albuquerque to Denver one time right before the Balloon Festival, and got to see dozens upon dozens of Motorhomes and Coaches heading towards us going to the Festival. Helped the time pass more quickly, as I'm sure the Mustangs did for you. Thanks for the good wishes on the couple of water leaks. I've worked on installing a new water heater and haven't gotten to the small leaks. One is in the kitchen faucet which I can just pull into the sink and the other is in the shed and it will take a little bit of work, so I replenish a towel now and again and I will have to deal with it in Austin as I have run out of time. Hope to see that I have hot water tomorrow. This will make me a hero to the Mrs.

Enjoy the Factory. I look forward to the pictures of the Newells. You'll have a lot of fun there. We stayed in the Newell campground. Very convenient.

Safe travels, see you in a few days.

David and Denise
zcasa is offline   Reply With Quote