Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Non Petroleum Tre Dressing Cleaners
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #6
Neweller

Jack is right about it being a good product unlike Son-of-a-Gun or Armor All. It was supposedly designed for the Aerospace Industry. 303 Aerospace Protectant keeps UV-sensitive materials "like new" year after year.

303 is THE LEADER in UV Screening Technology. 303 Aerospace Protectant really is like "SPF 40 Sunscreen ... For Your Stuff." Regular use gives 100% Prevention of UV caused slow-fade with regular use. No other "protectant" beautifies as intensely, protects as powerfully or lasts as long.

The World's Most Manufacturer-Recommended Product:
Because of its enduring cosmetic properties, the resistance of 303-treated surfaces to dust, soiling, and staining, its water repellency and unparalleled protective characteristics, manufacturers worldwide recommend 303 Aerospace Protectant.

Use on Rubber: Tires, neoprene, latex, door and trunk seals, weather-stripping, EPDM rubber roofs, CV boots, waders, wet suits. Vinyl: Convertible tops (and the clear vinyl windows), isinglass, marine seating, tonneau covers, car bras, covers, spa covers, pool covers. Inflatable boats: Hypalon, PVC and urethane blends.

Gelcoat fiberglass: Boats, RV's, snowmobiles, jet ski's. Plastics, acrylics, polycarbonates: Lexan® and acrylic panels, windows, , windshields, covers. Carbon-fiber/resin composites: Fishing rods, "nude" bike frames. Finished leather: Upholstery, motorcycle leather, trim, tack, fine apparel. Pool & Patio: Plastic furniture (not fabric), pool inflatables, slides, covers. Sailcloth: Dacron® and monofilm.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote