Does age of a used Newell Coach matter? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Go Back   Luxury Coach Lifestyles > Coach Talk! > General Luxury Coach Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Log in Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
Ringo

Default Does age of a used Newell Coach matter?

This is my first post on the forum so please excuse me if I have posted this in the wrong place. Wife and I currently own a Class C but would like to upgrade to a Newell Diesel Pusher and full time upon retirement this summer. Our problem is the budget. We will only be able to spend about 50K on a used rig. That in mind most likely looking at something between to 15-20 years old. Hoping that we're going to survive another 10 or 15 years, that would make the coach 25-30 years old with no way of replacement. Are we crazy to think our dream of full timing is possible under these conditions? Your viewpoints will be greatly appreciated.

Ringo

Marlene & Bernie
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote