If you won a $100,000,000.00 at Lotto, What Luxuries would you buy? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-31-2013, 02:50 PM   #1
Neweller

Default If you won a $100,000,000.00 at Lotto, What Luxuries would you buy?

I have often ponder this thought? I'm not a big lottery guy, my wife likes it. She always talks about if I win the lottery? I find it pretty funny! But, hey anything is possible, right? Say you did win one of the big ones like "Powerball", would you buy yourself the Ultimate Luxury Coach? Would you order a brand new Newell, or another brand? Would you stay or move out of the country, like many have or are doing?

I know a winner wouldn't have to even win that much to make some serious life changes. Even if you payed your huge share of taxes and ended up with $30,000,000.00, It's still a lot of zero's.

C'mon and share with us. What's your ultimate dream of luxury? Maybe you would build a dream home, or buy a yacht and cruise around the world? I've thought about that one a time or two. But, if you get sea sick, you can always fall back on that Luxury Motorcoach Idea. Maybe you would buy a nice Cessna and become a globe trotter?

What's your dream????

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:58 PM   #2
1993Newell

We would buy a brand new Newell Coach and toad, then save enough for the rest of our days. But ultimately we would leave it to our children and grandchildren since we are old folks. Now if I won when I was younger and had more days left you can bet I'd find something to buy.

1993 Newell Coach Motorhome
1993Newell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
folivier

Ok, I'll play.
Newer Newell, 2 slides, 45', probably a 1999-2002. Don't want anything newer. Of course I could be tempted in ordering a new 40' with slides.
45-50' trawler yacht to keep down in Panama to cruise the lower Caribbean. Maybe a beach villa in Bonaire.
Definately buy/build a house in the mountains in Panama where it's cooler, with acreage. Maybe a small working farm.
Buy a small ranch in the mountains somewhere in Colorado, etc. Someplace to hunt and spend the summers when not in the Newell.
And sign up with one of the private jet companies so I don't have to fly commercial ever again!
Of course help the kids, but not spoil them too much.
Stash some gold in different countries in TSHTF.
Now what to do with the rest of the money?
1998 Newell 45' 2 slide #486
2004 Chevy Silverado Z71
2013 RZR 570LE

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul, you have a body." C.S.Lewis

https://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...php?albumid=14
folivier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:18 PM   #4
cdat

When i was younger I probably would have, as the saying goes, spent most of it on beer and women, then wasted the rest. Now, not sure what the wife would spend it on.
cdat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:56 PM   #5
MrE

I would buy an older Fleetwood Bounder to travel around in while I'm fixing my Newell up. I figure that there would be two distinct advantages:
  1. It would speed up my project.
  2. I would appreciate the Newell that much more when it was done.
1986 40' Dog House #86
0 hp 8V92 Allison HT740
Soon to be 500hp ISM with ZF 6 Speed
MrE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:15 PM   #6
Randy J

I like everyone's choices. But I won't be like the guy in the movie (The Italian Job) and get one of everything you would all get. because I'm not creative enough to think of something I would want.

Leeann says I can continue to play poker. That she will handle the money.

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

"If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun.”

"Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me." lol!
Randy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:49 PM   #7
JustDustin

I've already won! That's how I bought my Newell.
JustDustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #8
77newell

With that amount of money I would speed up the improvements on my 77 show coach. Not that I can't afford to do everything now, it's just the current mindset of being cautious. While we would probably pay off the kids' student loans and maybe their mortgages we cannot see ourselves being able to buy more happiness than we have now. We have our health, good friends and family, a coach that attracts attention everywhere we go, and we sleep well.
2007 civic toad
77newell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:42 PM   #9
NEWELLWIZARD

Everyone has great answers. I would say first things first and that would be RETIREMENT comes early.

NEWELLWIZARD is offline   Reply With Quote