Cracker Barrell because they are RV friendly and you'll see them everywhere! - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
Cheri Smith

Default Cracker Barrell because they are RV friendly and you'll see them everywhere!

We like Cracker Barrel because they are EVERYWHERE! As of today, there are over 600 locations in 42 states. That makes good traveling because we always know we can get that country home style breakfast. I love the corn muffins! Browsing through the Old Country Store is a must, they always have lots of fun trinkets and gifts.

1979 Newell Classic
Cheri Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
SharkRacing

We stop at a lot of Cracker Barrel restaurants with our team and many have plenty of parking. For the most part, we know our stops.

2005 45' Quad Slide
Featherlite Enclosed

The rest is too long to list.
SharkRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:01 AM   #3
Randy J

You know something funny. We never heard of this joint until we traveled here to Idaho and we had our first Cracker Barrel experiance here in Boise. I like it a lot better than IHOP or Dennys. We will keep this place in mind since it has so many locations. Kinda funny they don't have any in Washington state.

Leeann

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

"If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun.”

"Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me." lol!
Randy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
Chester B. Stone, Jr.

Having been raised in the Southwest, I love Cracker Barrel's food, always good, consistent and fairly priced. We have stayed in the back lot overnight in Cracker Barrels all over the country with no problems. Unfortunately, we spend a lot of time in California during the hot summer months, but no Cracker Barrels in California.
2001 Newell #579
tow a 2011 Honda Odyssey
1935 Mercedes 500K replica
Chester B. Stone, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:50 AM   #5
speedingsport

I agree Cracker Barrel's food is good and fairly priced. The wife likes the gift shop and I like the pie!
speedingsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:07 PM   #6
bigcatwally

True you will find them everywhere. speedingsport I might have to beg to differ with you on the pie!

1979 Classic Newell Coach
1967 Ford Mustang
1969 Chevrolet El Camino SS
bigcatwally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:59 PM   #7
Randy J

We thought the pie was good Wally. But we still like Shari's Restaurant for pies.

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

"If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun.”

"Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me." lol!
Randy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #8
pairodice

I have to agree that Shari's is the BEST place for pie! We are pie lovers and have found the absolute best pie to be at Kountry Kitchen in Hico, TX... can you say 10-inch meringue?

pairodice is offline   Reply With Quote