recent purchaser of newell 09 #1272 RH "dickie" barker III & Charlene - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2012, 01:44 AM   #1
RH "dickie" barker III

Default recent purchaser of newell 09 #1272 RH "dickie" barker III & Charlene

charlene and i have been motorhoming since 1993. been thru a bunch of coaches and are very impressed with our newell. we also have a home in highlands, nc and look fwd to keeping the coach there and tripping this summer. we have grandchildren and the very well done bunk beds in this coach should give us the exra room and comfort needed for occasional guests.
i am a semi-retired(?) automobile dealer Charlene is a retired Para-legal and home-maker also teaches Yoga when the urge hits her. i look fwd to meeting and communicating with other Newell owners.
have a safe and fun ride!
dickie barkerIII
RH "dickie" barker III is offline   Reply With Quote