Which do you like Mid or Front Entry? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-11-2006, 05:13 PM   #1
jake the snake

Default Which do you like Mid or Front Entry?

This question is being asked over at the www.rvlivin.com website and thought that it would be an interesting question over here. The poll looks pretty close over there at that RV forum, the mid-entry is surprisingly a little ahead of the front in votes but probably behind in postings. Very Interesting since most Newell's are Mid with many of the later model units being built front nowadays due to the size of the quad slides.

Here's there link if you are interested?

http://www.rvlivin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7712

Jake

jake the snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 12:04 AM   #2
kenny brooks

I am stuck between the benefits of the mid and front entry. Does Newell currently offer both? I have only noticed front entry on the later models that I have seen advertised. Jake, that is an interesting poll they have going on over there at www.rvlivin.com. Very nice friendly site as well. Thanks for the hook up. I have been to a couple of other forums and there is a lot of rude behavior going on to say the least, kind of reminds one of the high school days.

Old 09-12-2006, 01:55 AM   #3

Newell will build you one either way. Most of the new P-2000i models are front entry since the front entry allows a larger passenger side front slide.

However, I am currently at the Newell Service Center in Miami and there is a bronze mid entry triple slide P-2000i in the campground right now.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:03 AM   #4
fulltiming

I apologize for the previous post showing as guest. I opened a different browser than I normally use and wasn't logged in.

There is also a P-2000i mid entry quad slide in the Newell Sales Area as well as a P-2000i front entry quad slide.
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
8V92 DDEC-2, HT740
PT Cruiser GT with Remco Transmission Pump
https://newellowner.com/newell-photos/
fulltiming is offline   Reply With Quote