Mail forwarding and full timing whats your take ? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Go Back   Luxury Coach Lifestyles > Luxury Coach Community > Dollars and Cents
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Log in Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #1
Archie T. Hogan

Default Mail forwarding and full timing whats your take ?

I do aplogize for all the questions I have for you all today just have so much to accomplish before we go full timing so here goes another one.

Do you fulltimers use a mail forwarding service? I'm thinking I could almost get by without it. I could use my brothers address for DMV and insurance purposes and the few bills I'll have can be set up to autopay from my bank account. I can also sign up for on-line bill pay with my bank. Other important mail, like business vendors, can be fixed by a quick call to the sender, although most of them use email now anyway. Is there anything else I'm missing?
I looked into Good Sams forwarding service, but that would require changing my residence to FL. On the other hand, that might be a good thing.

Full Timing( Already Started)
Archie T. Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote