Filters for maintaining your coach - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-16-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
rheavn

Default Filters for maintaining your coach

For those of you who do your own maintenance I have been using an online source for all my filters for over 3 years. Since I just acquired my Newell in March I have purchased all the filters for the engine, trans, hydraulics & air dryer. The best thing is that if you order over $100 they deliver FedEx free to your door. Take an old receipt & compare what you paid with what they charge--in my case the savings was about 40% to 60%. The web site is www.filterbarn.com. I have no interest in the company other than being a satisfied customer. If you find a place that sells cheaper please let me know.

Hope this saves you some money...........

Old 05-16-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
sgsvette

Thumbs up

What a great find ! I just recently changed all my fluids and did a cross reference with the site and found about a 60% savings like you said.
A big thanks to you Steve for the tip. I'll give them a call next time for sure.
sgsvette is offline   Reply With Quote