Dress up your motorcoach interior walls with Fabric wallpaper - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
RoDesign

Exclamation Dress up your motorcoach interior walls with Fabric wallpaper

Here's a idea that would work wonderfully and easily in a luxury coach. You can dress up your walls with a luxurious and rich fabric that can make a world of difference. I have done this many times in my past homes. I haven't had the chance to do it in a Newell...yet. But hopefully in the future. I know some were looking for some ideas for wallpaper in their coach and thought I would share this idea.

It is a great alternative to regular wallpaper because it goes on easy with starch, with little to no mess, no rips or tears and can be easily removed (with a spray bottle of water! that's it!) if one is tired of the look and wants to try something new or you can even change it with the seasons. Another great thing about this method is it leaves your walls unharmed and just the way they were before you applied the fabric wallpaper... can't say that for regular wallpaper.

Hobby Lobby or Joanns Fabric have some great choices but if you go to a upholstery shop they will have thicker and higher quality fabrics to choose from, as well a nice section of discounted remnants.

Here is a quick video explaining the process and what you'll need if interested.

[video=youtube_share;FT0EsBta4TU]http://youtu.be/FT0EsBta4TU[/video]

RoDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #2
Cheri Smith

This is a wonderful idea and I think I'll give it a try. Thanks for the detailed post and video to boot.

1979 Newell Classic
Cheri Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #3
Neweller

My wife has gotten me sold on fabrics and even vinyls like used in the yachting industry. Why not step up the luxury a little. It really doesn't cost anymore than the wall paper but so so much more forgiving with the movement, flex, and shrinkage issues. I did I say shrinkage issues????
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #4
77newell

Hey RoDesign: this is great, thanks for the suggestion. WooHoo we are updating baby.
2007 civic toad
77newell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:49 AM   #5
RoDesign

Jon, so glad to hear you and Alie are going for it and please share what you will as I'm very excited for you wonderful folks. Also you can use the same techniques inside your bedroom drawers and closet areas.
RoDesign is offline   Reply With Quote