New Threats to Riot if Obama Loses Election - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
Barthman

Default New Threats to Riot if Obama Loses Election

I have a what's HOT around the world and across the web showing flames up on my tool bar. This is the latest information is what is on fire going viral on Twitter right now about people wanting to riot if Obama does not get re-elected. I think come the day after election day I will be out of the city in my coach with it fully stocked just in case all Hell brakes loose if Obama is not re-elected. I don't usually worry about this kind of stuff, but something tells me this time things could not be so hunky dory.

Here is a link to a site that Bing, Yahoo, Google and all others combined linked on the subject. After the article you will find in bold some of the twitter comments that streaming live right now as I type this.

» New Threats to Riot if Obama Loses Election Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Barthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:31 AM   #2
Cheri Smith

I pray that won't happen because that would be bad bad news!

1979 Newell Classic
Cheri Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:07 AM   #3
Jack Fouts

I've been hearing this talk for well over a year. Some folks would love to get a riot started and when your down on your luck you can look to pillage the village for whatever you may grab. I would not count it out. Hopefully I'm far enough out to be concerned. If you look back at history it seems about due for another doesn't it. What were the last ones about 20 years apart? I sure hope it doesn't happen and whos to say "O" is not getting back in?

When there is a need, lend a helping hand!
Jack Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:47 AM   #4
Barthman

I just had to update on this hidious notion. You won't believe the nerve of this moron Bill Maher trying to shake things up on the final leg of this unethical presidential campaign.Bill Maher Warns Romney Supporters: 'Black People Know Who You Are and They Will Come After You' | NewsBusters.org
Old 11-04-2012, 01:07 AM   #5
NEWELLWIZARD

This election seems like it has lasted longer than any other election... and it keeps getting worse!
NEWELLWIZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:06 AM   #6
Neweller

I'm telling you. How can anyone be proud to be an American with this total nonsense and rhetoric going on. I can't wait till Wednesday. I just hope whomever wins; does it by a landslide. Then at least half the wacko pundits will have to chew their cud.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:43 PM   #7
Barthman

They are saying that the secret service is not protecting the two candidates the same according to this article and this unethical behavior sickens me. Michael Moore has had a part in a commercial using elderly folks in a nursing home threatening to burn this country down if Obama is not reelected. I do not like this approach one iota and this election has become the ugliest one I have ever witnessed. Folks we need to stop this kind of behavior. Here is a link to the article and if you can handle watching fellow seniors acting out in this behavior then by all means watch video noted in the article, otherwise don't. It's viewer beware!

Is the Secret Service Ignoring Threats Against Mitt Romney?