Wanted to trade Brand New Ram 1500 Crew-Cab 4x4 for best Newell Coach Offered - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2013, 02:48 AM   #1
Neweller

Default Wanted to trade Brand New Ram 1500 Crew-Cab 4x4 for best Newell Coach Offered

Anyone out there that likes to barter and you want to trade your Newell for a brand new 2012 Ram 1500 Crew-Cab 4x4 with ram-air, 20" wheels, factory nerf bars, Mopar

RT package with only about 600 miles on it. I just bought it to have another truck around but don't really need it. Thought about towing it behind a coach but who

knows. I also have about $80k worth of brand new solar panels, inverters and hardware that could go into a deal. I'll trade up or down on a coach on the right deal. And

if you have a dead horse in your coach we can talk about that as well. I don't care if it needs an engine, paint or interior work. Don't want any rust issues.

Here's a link to the classifieds: Trade 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4x4 W/ RT Package

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
1993Newell

Ken I have a relative who bought a 2002 Prevost and they still have their 1998 Blue Bird Wanderlodge. They may be interested in some kind of trade. I will PM you their contact information.

1993 Newell Coach Motorhome
1993Newell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #3
Dom Ferris

Nice truck Ken are you willing to sell truck by itself or strictly want to trade it towards another Newell ?

Dom

Dom & Fay Ferris

Logan,IA
Dom Ferris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:23 AM   #4
larryweikart

Great truck Ken, I'd like to have it as well as that nice looking building behind it.
1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
larryweikart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:39 PM   #5
Neweller

Thanks Ed, Dom and Larry.

Dom, sure I could sell it straight out, I just thought I would see if there is anyone out there with a dead horse or something they would like to get out from under. I'm also just a huge horse trader of anything and everything. When the economy was kicking along full steam nobody hardly wanted to trade and all the traders had seemed to disappear, now I believe they will slowly return. Besides where I live if you trade you don't have to pay any sales tax and that is a huge incentive. That is how I obtained this truck. I also have a ton of other great stuff for the bartering fool.

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Old 04-20-2013, 02:35 AM   #6
larryweikart

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1819.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	3949Ken: Any inteClick image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1561.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	3950rest in a 87 Vette with 19,300 miles. Becomes an antique this year and is like it came out of the factory except for special tires and rims. Have originals that were never on the car.
1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
Old 04-20-2013, 04:22 AM   #7
Neweller

Nice looking Vette Larry. You must have bought that back when it was new if you have the original tires and such. You're trying to get me in trouble here, if my youngest had his way, we would be trading. Hard to believe it is already an antique and it really doesn't look like one. I would have to bet it will start really climbing in value a lot more in another ten years. I am amazed at how much a mid 70's Trans Am brings. I used to pick those up for a song.

I like that little range rover in the background and it looks like it is ready to head out to play.

-Bob Marley
Old 04-20-2013, 03:39 PM   #8
larryweikart

Name:	DSCN0621.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	3951That's a 34 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart with Pioneer cd player, auto hood release to expose a beer cooler, tilt wheel, turn signals, headlights with dimmer, leather top, etc, etc. I believe Streetrod builds the best cart in the US. Check out their website. They even build one with a liquor dispenser in the rear. No chrome, all stainless steel. Many garages in the Villages, in Fl. have this as a second car.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:41 PM   #9
NEWELLWIZARD

Look at all those fun toys!! Couldn't tow all those with you on the road. So, what is it that you do tow in your trailer?
NEWELLWIZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #10
larryweikart

Name:	IMG_0805.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	3952So far we have only towed the trailer full of equipment for our business, but that may change soon. With our "semi-retirement" plans i may convert one of the trailers to a toy hauler. All of the toys shown in that pic have been sold except for the golf cart, which I use frequently (in good weather!) Trying very hard to "de-clutter" to be able to travel more for fun rather then business. Want to get around to meet more of the Newell family. This is the next big item on the list to sell. (It will be very difficult to see this one go as this goes way back to the original owner)

Maybe Ken will take this for his truck!!
Old 04-20-2013, 07:08 PM   #11
RoDesign

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe.
RoDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #12
NewellCrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryweikart View Post
Attachment 3952So far we have only towed the trailer full of equipment for our business, but that may change soon. With our "semi-retirement" plans i may convert one of the trailers to a toy hauler. All of the toys shown in that pic have been sold except for the golf cart, which I use frequently (in good weather!) Trying very hard to "de-clutter" to be able to travel more for fun rather then business. Want to get around to meet more of the Newell family. This is the next big item on the list to sell. (It will be very difficult to see this one go as this goes way back to the original owner)

Maybe Ken will take this for his truck!!
What kind of boat is that Larry?

If Ain't a Newell, It Ain't Wurt Oonin!
NewellCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #13
larryweikart

Name:	IMG_0680.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	3953A 1958 Century Coronado with sliding hardtop! Spent 9 months in full time Professional restoration. Bought it in 1991 and has won numerous awards. After research found out it was the same boat I admired when I pumped gas at a marina the year I got out of the Army. Engine was rebuilt 2 years ago by a gentleman who lives nearby who built Indy car engines in the 90's.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:25 PM   #14
Neweller

Very cool! What a sweetheart looking boat. I'm assuming it has a small block Chevy since it appears to have a same year looking emblem on the rear. My step grandfather who migrated from Norway decades ago and built handcrafted boats very similar to something like these. I uncle ended up with the last one and it is all mahogany with a small block Ford.

-Bob Marley
Old 04-21-2013, 12:18 AM   #15
larryweikart

Actually these had quite a few engine options with the high end being a Cadillac. This one had the 238 Grey marine which was an American Motors block. We took it totally apart, every nut and bolt, and replaced obsolete items, such as the water pump, with parts that can be easily replaced if necessary. Very strong runner and virtually bullet proof, if winterized and maintained properly. You need to come for a ride!
Old 04-23-2013, 01:36 AM   #16
Neweller

Larry are you trying to tell me it is part rambler??? Or should I say AMX? She really is a beauty, you've got my drool going!

-Bob Marley