Worlds First Million Dollar Newell Coach Resides in the UK? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #1
Neweller

Default Worlds First Million Dollar Newell Coach Resides in the UK?

You might find this an interesting story about a 14 year old Newell Coach when new had tipped the scales of a Million dollars! Is this possible? Sure appears to be! This particular Newell previously owned by two different Formula One Champions, now cruises the roadways in the UK as a luxury limousine of sorts. It has created a very financially lucrative opportunity for one English gentleman who conjured up the brilliant idea of letting others enjoy one heck of a charming weekend excursion where she may choose to be parked. Anyone interested in trying out luxury living at its best or if you are visiting or living in the United Kingdom and would like to enjoy a couple of nights and days in this spectacular exotic showpiece, then get out your Platinum or Diamond charge card and make a reservation.

2-Day Luxury Coach Excursions start at 11,500 GBP or $17,842 USD. Many affluent people have enjoyed this opportunity over and over again.

More on the story, please go HERE: NewellCafe.com

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
speedingsport

Beautiful Newell! Great article too, I always enjoy the newellcafe.com site.

speedingsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
stewart33

Cool. I agree NewellCafe.com is another one of my favorite sites. Lots of good reading on Newells. A personal chef and a luxury stay in a Newell, its luxury!
stewart33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:21 PM   #4
bigcatwally

I have seen this coach before and always liked the paint. The red with the flames is eye catching and you'll never forget it. The interior is sleek and the idea of it being used over in England as a luxury night's stay is pretty neat. Great article thanks for posting it.

1979 Classic Newell Coach
1967 Ford Mustang
1969 Chevrolet El Camino SS
bigcatwally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:50 AM   #5
afrench45

I didn't know that Newell's were built on Greyhound bus chassis!! Lol
afrench45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:14 PM   #6
Neweller

If you like the overhead hanging mirrors, you can see that they can be put on any of the 2000 Series Newells. I had actually put mirrors like these on an in-laws coach quite a few years ago and they really liked them. They were electric, heated etc....
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #7
Scarb

This is actually coach #532, built for Jacques Villeneuve. He got it after winning the 1995 Indianapolis 500 and rumors suggest this coach cost him "half of his pay check".

He used it until 2001 and the following year it was Mika Salo's motorhome. From 2003 to 2008 it was used by Jenson Button.

Interesting fact: from 2009 onwards, Button has been staying in another Newell coach, see the picture below. This motorhome was previously rented by David Coulthard
Click image for larger version

Name:	s1_1.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	3401
Scarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:22 PM   #8
Randy J

Cool deal Scarb. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you know quite a bit about these different racers and their Newell coaches.

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

"If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun.”

"Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me." lol!
Randy J is offline   Reply With Quote